Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Bauhaus
Bauhaus is a large two story cafe with kind baristas and really bad
coffee. For some reason it's a popular place for kids from my school
to go even though the coffee (in my opinion) tastes like dishwater
that has been left sitting in the sink for a day or three and has gone
stale. The chai is also nothing special. The atmosphere is nice
though. The cafe looks like an old library. The walls are covered with
books and there is even one of those sliding ladders so that you can
reach the books that are on the top shelves. It has a decent array of
treats though. If you want a place to study, come here, but if you
want a decent cup of coffee steer clear.

-Kaya

1 comment:

John said...

Hm... I'd be mad at you, but honestly you aren't far off. Bauhaus' coffee is pretty mediocre, but I know the Baristas.

Meh, I'm a brand-loyalty whore. Companies love me.
-John