Friday, July 04, 2008

Cupcake Royale

Why I haven't reviewed this cafe before is beyond me. It's fabulous and they have cupcakes! They have two venues: one in Ballard and one in West Seattle. And my friend Zoe says they have one in Madrona. I believe her. Though I've never seen it.

Anyway: Good iced tea, good coffee (by Verite), and AMAZING CUPCAKES. They have every flavor and then some. Like, lavender. Sounds weird, but it's good. My favorite is red velvet. Very good.

I prefer the West Seattle venue. No reason. The atmosphere I guess. Although Ballard, to me, feels very much like West Seattle.

This is a very scatted review. Anyhow, the base of this post is: Cupcake Royale is AMAZING. So good. Go there. Take a dozen cupcakes home, plus buy one for later, or in the car or for the walk to your car. Or for me.

-Kaya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The one in Madrona is perfectly adorable as well. :) Nicole took me there for my first time and I had a plain jane: vanilla and vanilla. It was FABULOUUUUUS!