Thursday, January 15, 2009

Rikki and I have been discussing (or rather, she mentioned while I was in a half awake, half asleep state and I smile and said, "ooh, huh, maybe") the idea of video blog posts on here.

I would like to bring this "discussion" out to you, our reader. If you exist, since silence seems to be your virtue (one I wish you would rid yourself of), what are your thoughts on Twinly video recorded banter about coffee shops in the Seattle/Portland area? Is that something you would like to see/hear/experience? Or do you like our blog as it is. A blog in writing alone.

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated. Be silent no more! Speak!

-Kaya

3 comments:

Mantini said...

Personally, I would enjoy if the video blogs were done *at* the coffee shop.. but if they were just done at home, I don't know that they would at very much to the Cup of Seattle experience :)

sorina said...

Tee hee, I read your blog sometimes. I would looooove video blogs!!

Anonymous said...

Who's silent? I'm not silent. HIYOOO.

Do video blogs so I can see yo' pretty faces.